ORU over Memphis upset path

ORUTex

Yeah, I know you can't make comparisons, but I always like seeing the path(s) to the big underdog beating the top team. So, here are a few (all games this year; one for each of the Tigers' 3 losses):

ORU 68 USC 48

USC 74 North Carolina 59

North Carolina 83, Duke 76

Duke 70 Memphis 67

ORU 68 Tulsa 52

Tulsa 73 SMU 56

SMU 77, Central Fla 55

Central Fla 66 UTEP 55

UTEP 65 UAB 37

UAB 80 Memphis 74

ORU 85 Chi State 72

Chi State 75 Ill-Chicago 74

Ill-Chicago 76, Davidson 67

Davidson 100 St. Joe's 94

St. Joe's 70, Kansas 67

Kansas 80 Texas 68

Texas 69 Memphis 58

hahaha, man thats awesome...that comparison just gave me a spark of hope, we have had an indirect connection in 3 of the Tigers losses. We almost had a very direct connection if TU could have held on in their place.

Oh thats great Tex, at my house we are always making those comparisons.

Yea but Bacon's knee will never stand up a full 40 minutes, but with the "Jimmy Dolan Shake and Bake" who can stand up to Jimmy Dolan.

I can't believe you guys are quoting lines from that movie (don't remember the name; don't care to look it up). But mostly I'm dissapointed that I recognize the reference...

I can't believe you guys are quoting lines from that movie (don't remember the name; don't care to look it up). But mostly I'm dissapointed that I recognize the reference...

"The Air Up There"

One of Bacon's finest films if I do say so myself! :lol:

I wish it was that easy to determine the games, looks like the Tigers can cut the amount of games in the upset path in half.....

Memphis 76 La Tech 58

La Tech 85 La Lafayette 78

La Lafayette 95 ORU 74

Seriously, I'm glad the national media has hyped you guys as the best ever 16 seed. The last thing we need is our team coming out over confident and thinking all we have to do is show up to win.

Wow, I was thinking that game was a lifetime ago......but, I'll go with you, sure that makes sense.......just keep believing it. :roll: