Seating map for AAC

richieoru

MAVSMAP1.jpg

Its actually seating for the Mavericks games, but figured its gonna be the same. Ignore the pricing on the left hand side. Thought this might help some people out.

Thank you for bumping the seating map.

How to pick up your tickets & where......

If you purchased your tickets through ORU, this is the info:

ORU will have a table set up at the Fairmont Hotel on Thursday from 2 until 4pm.

Friday tickets will be picked up at the ORU will call window at the AAC from 10AM on. There will be a table inside the entrance for player tickets.

The first 350 tickets are in sections 107 & 108 (across the floor from our team bench. The other 200 tickets are in section 210 with a few in 310.

If I hear anything else I will pass it on.

So, with your statement mom...am I to understand that there is 550 ORU fans, plus people like me that purchase seperately?

If so, we could have 1,000-2,000 legit ORU people in the building.

Not to mention, if we keep it close early, a lot of Hog & Horn fans jumping on the bandwagon.

There is a sincere dislike between Memphis and Arkansas. Trust me, I'm one of them...

I'm really excited. Our whole family is going.

Also, I heard today that former players from the mid 80s, Brian Miles (Memphis) and Mark Wilson (Calif?) are coming in for the game. It seems that there are a lot of fans that did not get their tickets from ORU.

Go Eagles.

Tim Gill plans to be there and Huge mentioned several other former players, who escape my memory right now.

Don't forget all of the family & friends for Ken Tutt, Yemi, Moses,Drew & Spicer are from Texas! Eric said some of his family is making the trip. This should bea blast!!!

I forgot that the majority of our players are from Okahoma or Texas:

Those from Oklahoma are Mickey, Chello, Riouse, Adam Liberty, J.B. and Caleb!!

The first 350 tickets are in sections 107 & 108 (across the floor from our team bench. The other 200 tickets are in section 210 with a few in 310.

Is this the first 350 to pick them up on Thursday, or the first 350 that bought them? Put another way, are the tix already assigned or is it first come, first served on Thursday/Friday?

These tickets have already been assigned if I understand it correctly. Again, if there are open seats in these ORU sections please come down and join 'us'. Believe me, I will be down there.