Great Turnout for the Watch Party

richieoru

Looked like most of the seats set down were full, and there were people standing around in the back. I was impressed by the turnout and I bought several shirts. I also noticed that Walgreens had some ORU Mid Con champions shirts available at 71st and Lewis I might pick up a couple of those as well, they looked pretty good. Nice work on the T.V. and refreshments I enjoyed the watch party.

The punch was awesome.

What did Coach Sutton say, I wasn't able to stick around for the ending?

He thanked the crowd and for their participation in the tournament. He said that the fans showed great insight in knowing when to rise up and cheer when the team needed a stop on defense.

Sutton also said that we have been trying for years to get a home game in the Dallas area so that Tutt's, Ogunoye's and Ehambe's families can see their children play.... and now the NCAA has taken care of it for us.

He also reminded the crowd what was written on the end of the practice court.... Expect a Miracle.

We, too, had to leave early from the Watch Party.

Were any announcements made about a bus trip to Big-D?

And I know there has been some discussion about getting tickets, but, really, how do I go about getting them? Would hope to be able to sit with other ORU fans, hope not to risk driving all that way and buying them off the sidewalk at inflated prices, and hope not to have to buy them off ebay and get hoodwinked.

I have at least 2 other guys interested in making the trip and its time to see the plan come together.

Suggestions?