ORU wins 63-61!!!!

ORUalum

with Vicky fouled-out, Doyle hits a huge 3 late.   congrats to the ladies!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

next up is Louisiana on the road....

Amazing win!...so we still have basketball at ORU....congrats to Coach Cussen and the girls!!!..... :clap:

People might say "Well this isn't the NCAA Tournament" or "This isn't the NIT."  Well, it's still the postseason, people!

It's a chance to keep playing, and we've taken advantage of it and won twice on the road against higher seeds, and tonight in a tough environment against the #1 seed on the West side of the bracket.  Granted it wasn't at the Pit but the Lobos had won 12 straight at home.

A team win.  And a dagger by a freshman who's only a freshman in classification.  At this point in the season there are no freshmen.

Survive and advance.

Way to go Eagles!

WBI West Region Final at Louisiana this Thursday for the opportunity to play in the championship game.

Go Eagles!

When Vicky fouled out, you could hear the Lobo crowd roar, fully believing that they had just won the game.  Then UNM hit a quick three to take the lead - and ALL the momentum shifted towards the home team.  What a gutty effort to pull that one out - and even though it was only for two and 1/2 minutes, the comeback win helps answer the question of "what are we going to do next year without Vicky".  Huge momentum going into Thursday night - and next year!

I am so proud of these ladies! Talk about grace under pressure! I'd say we're TOUGH ENOUGH!!!!

Good job, Coach! And good job, Eagles! On to La.!

ANOTHER road win, for our top-shelf coaching staff and young team. And, post-season win. And, against the #1 seed in the tournament.

We (ORU fans) are quite fortunate to have such a young, dynamic, energetic, coaching staff...as opposed to having a staff made up of family members and former equipment managers!!!

When Jordan Doyle canned the trey with 22 seconds left to give us the permanent lead I went crazy. What a shot from somewhere downtown and by a true freshman none the less!

I was reading an article in the Albuquerque newspaper. They quoted one of the Lobos as saying, "I just think we weren't that ready to come out and play. We just thought we were going to win the game."

Another player said Doyle's 3-pointer was "something the team will think about for quite a while." So will us Eagles fans!

Let's hope we've got some more tricks up our sleeves for tomorrow night!

heres for siena winning tonite oru tommorow and oru comimg to loudonville :)