ORU vs SDS semi final game at 2:30 cst today!

orumom

We've scored 4 points in the first 12 minutes of the second half...and are down by 3.

WOW!

Someone (Jordan, Dorka, or Atoe) is going to HAVE to knock down some shots.

Dorka Balla bookends the 10+ min scoring drought with another 3

crazy numbers: with all the turnovers, SDSU has 16 more shot attempts this half;  ORU 2-12 (Dorka's 3's) and SDSU 7-28

good fight from the ladies today. 

pretty much like the last 2 seasons.....it was all about turnovers again today.

ORU     SDSU

TOs            22          6

PtsOffTO     3         19

Faded down the stretch.

The key was early in the second half with the Bunnies went to a zone, to take Vicky away, no one else stepped up and made shots.

All in all...good season!!

Nothing to be ashamed of, it was closer than the final score indicated. By the way, I watched the end of the game on my IPhone with the ESPN app. Would not have been able to do that with Fox. I took the wife out for our anniversary dinner.

I agree. I love the never quit attitude that the coach has instilled in the players. They still have some work to do, but should be very proud of their effort this afternoon and all season. I'm sure they'll come back with an edge next year. 

well, crud

What a terrible 2nd half.

I was 2-for-4 on my 'ifs' - Vicky had a huge game and we held them to under 40% shooting, but I thought we needed to have less than 12 turnovers to have a reasonable shot and we had 22, definitely bad.  Also thought we would need more than one other player to step off offensively and it didn't happen.  Dorka had 11 and then 2 others had only 6 each.

Unfortunately, Vicky only took 4 shots in the 2nd half and no one else stepped up and made shots for us.  And turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.

Vicky had a triple double!!!  I think Geoff said it was the first ever in the tournament.

• Upvote 1

ORU had their chances but like the men couldn't score down the stretch in the 2nd half....tough 59-48 loss to the host Lady Jacks....too bad McIntyre can't come back for another year....we were just rounding into form....congrats to Coach Cussen and the ORU girls...they played hard and improved over the last month....on the other hand....SDSU looks like they will win both the men's and women's tournaments....the Beasts of the Summit League..... :nerd:

SDSU went zone in the second half and took Vicky out of the game.

We needed someone else to step up offensively, to make them pay for packing it in on Vicky.