0 For the Last 19 on the road

Holtontulsa

Not 1 road win all of last year!  This season isn't shaping up to be ANY better!  Granted, their first two road games were against top BCS schools, but still.  You have to have something pretty special to lose 19 in a row on the road!

Maybe 1 road win this year? 

You gotta be kidding, Jonesy....are you really ripping this team after losses at Baylor and Tennessee?.....at least have the decency to wait until we lose at home vs. TU this weekend....while I agree that 0-19 on the road is not good....TheEagleman also has not enjoyed your last 19 posts......just sayin'..... :nerd:

• Upvote 1

eagleman, I think everyone has enjoyed you not posting your old man love for kevi anymore.  Honestly, I am surprised there wasn't a restraining order involved

Once Kevi graduated and got married....TheEagleman came to the realization that he had to move on......just rooting for these new Lady Eagles and hoping that we can get a W against Tulsa on Friday night..... :nerd:

Try this one on for size eagle.... The ladies have a total of 99 points vs. 61 total turnovers....  When you have 2/3rds the amount of turnovers as you do points?????  Ya, that no bueno!!!

LOL....that's a great stat....hopefully there will be some improvement over the next few weeks....if not, the ORU ladies are in for a looooooong season....you are obviously no fan of Misti.......maybe that new recruiting class for next season will bring in some added talent and turn things around for her....this year might be tough..... :sweat:

On paper that recruiting class looks solid for sure.  And if they pan out, I will certainly give Misti her props.  But yes, you are correct, I am not, never have been and never will be a fan of hers.  All I can say is that, there have been a lot of players leave due to the way she does things!!!

But yes, you are correct, I am not, never have been and never will be a fan of hers.  All I can say is that, there have been a lot of players leave due to the way she does things!!!

Not sure I've ever seen a "fan" make such a blunt statement on this message board regarding a current coach - in ANY sport - at ORU.

Fairly obvious this involves some sort of personal grudge against Coach Cussen - can hardly be defended as supporting the program.

So I guess the question that must be asked is this:  what's your point?  Think you can get her fired or something by highlighting negative statistics? 

Like anyone who controls Misti's fate cares what you think, or that anyone who truly supports the school and the program respects your opinion?

Here's a suggestion:  if you're that unhappy with ORU's women's basketball leadership, go find some other program to "support".

Or, do you just get more satisfaction kicking someone when they're down?

• Upvote 2

:clap: :clap: :clap:....+1

Titan

I didn't start this thread as a grudge.... I pointed out a true statistic.  Eagle pointed out it was obvious that I didn't like Misti and I was simply confirming it.  If everyone that followed a team with leadership that they were unhappy with, then there would be a lot of teams without followers.

Not everyone is going to see eye to eye with a coach but that doesn't mean they don't support the team.  I am just as critical of Scott Brooks most of the time with the thunder but I still spend 8,000.00 a year on season tickets, I am just as critical of Bob Stoops but I spend the money on season tickets for OU football......  We spend our hard earned money to see these games and we are given the right to cheer and boo, right now I choose to boo!

ORU 73 Tulsa 71.....glad you approve, Jonesy........ :|