ORU at OU

theeagleman5

TheEagleman is watching the ladies play the Sooners on FCS....so far it's been pretty much a total domination by OU but the Golden Eagles only trail 1-0.....gotta get the offense going.... :nerd:

I'm happy for you Eagleman but it's just not fair.  I'm closer to Norman than you are and should be getting this game on TV but I'm not.  I have FS Oklahoma on my DirectTV package but it's not being shown even though the claim was it would be.  I also couldn't log in to watch it on Fox Sports on the Go because DirectTV isn't listed among the 4 million carriers available.  Not nice.  

Instead I watched the ORU volleyball ladies crush South Dakota State in their home and Summit opener on the wonderful ORU athletics website.  I'll be posting a summary shortly on the volleyball board.

Looks like from the live stats we played better in the second half against the big bad Sooners.

Yeah....ORU battled but couldn't get the equalizer... a 1-nil loss for the Lady Eagles.....funny that the game was on in Pennsylvania but  not in the Midwest.... :nerd: