Prayer

theeagleman5

Slow but steady progress.....yesterday was a good day and she had a lot of family visitors which lifted her spirits....Rhonda has completed her week long cycle for the viral medication and there is a chance that she will be released later today or perhaps Thursday....she is still weak so I will need to stay home and take care of her....thanks again for your fervent prayer!....

We got her home late this afternoon...she is still weak but recovering....GOD IS GOOD!.... :clap:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking, Grip....she's doing much much better...I would say she's back to about 85%....still lacking the stamina for going back to work but she hopes to do that by the end of the coming week....she finally drove her car a little last night and this afternoon....it's been a slow but steady recovery and the Lord has been good.....drove up to Allentown, PA today to visit my 84 year old mom who had heart valve replacement surgery this past Monday.....she's doing amazingly well and should be released from the hospital within 48 hours....how funny is it that my wife spent 9 days in the hospital with viral meningitis and my elderly mom has major heart surgery and is out in a week?.....medical science can do some wonderful things....Thanks to everybody who has been praying for MrsEagleman....the Lord has answered them!.... :clap:

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Thanks to all who continue to pray for my wife Rhonda who has taken ill again the past 2 months...she is being treated for encephalitis but has not made much progress despite 18 days in two different hospitals....we are still praying for a healing....God is in control!!!.... :clap:

• Upvote 1

Thanks, guys....TheEagleman is truly humbled that you would remember my wife in prayer.....she is really ill...almost like she had a stroke....and only 52 years old....medications so far have not been helping....thank you for praying!!!...we believe in Gods' healing power!

Thank you, Terry!....she's had a rough week and is feeling a lot of pressure in her head...continues to struggle with balance, speech, thought process....it's affecting all of her motor skills and her weight is way down because she has very little appetite.....she is so frail....we met with a neurologist at Penn last Friday who ordered a bunch of new tests but they are not scheduled until early April....and we have a big appt with a highly recommended infectious disease doctor at Penn a week from today whom we are told is tops in her field....pray for Dr. Ann Norris to figure this out.....our Pastor from Calvary Chapel made a call and got us in to see her because she treats his wife.....so that was a blessing....we also are scheduled to see the top ENT doc at Penn on April 16 thanks to a cancellation on the day we called to get an appointment...otherwise he was booked thru June.....so God is working!.....but still I am very concerned for my wife...she is so pale and weak....she doesn't look good....she is trying so hard but she just feels terrible....again, prayers are coveted!!!..... :clap:

Please keep praying for my wife tonight....she is heading back to the U of PA Hospital....she is very very sick.....God is in control!!!...

Praying that the doctors will have wisdom in their treatment.  Peace and comfort for all involved.  And HEALING in Jesus name.

Thanks so much...I was at the hospital til late last night and back this morning....met with the neurology team led by the head of the entire dept at Penn....these guys are serious.....they are still testing...did an EEG today and an MRI is going on now...doing a spinal tap tomorrow morning...so far they really can't find a physical cause for this and the neurology head man told me today that he thinks there may not be a physical cause....he thinks it's psychological.....I find that hard to believe but not sure since all the tests so far are negative....I have asked for an consult and they are granting it....but this is still very difficult...my wife is in a lot of pain and discomfort....we need a healing here......EXPECT A MIRACLE!!!!