Aaron Young

ORUTerry

I know we discussed this recruit (Aaron Young) in the "JUCO PG?" thread, but since he has decided to sign with ORU, I thought he deserved his own thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORUAlum's post:

https://twitter.com/Air_N20/status/449693365551255552

STATS

Mabee Center game winner

Class 6A boys basketball: Aaron Young's 3-pointer gives Edmond Memorial the win

Solo Gold's post:

Aaron is the younger brother of former Drake guard, Josh Young. From what I hear Aaron is a 5'10 high motor defensive minded PG who plays with a lot of passion. Not a great shooter but again his strength is in his energy and enthusiasm on the court. He is supposedly the best guard on a Eastern Oklahoma State team who made it to the NJCAA national tournament. Hard to tell anything this early on but it's nice to see him give so much love to the program –– seems like a good kid.

More info:

OK Hoops: He played at Edmond Memorial so there's probably no better website to do research about him.

Edmond Memorial vs Edmond North (2012): Young is #20

Edmond Memorial vs Midwest City (2013): #20

Side by side photo with 6'1 brother, Josh Young

Also if you guys don't already follow him on Twitter, give @Sam_Duren a follow. He's the guy who started OK Hoops and is constantly talking about Oklahoma High School hoops (where we are increasing recruiting from).

• 2 weeks later...