Merry Christmas!!!

vcboy2000

Just want to wish my Golden Eagle family a very Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 1

TheEagleman is wishing for an upset victory over Baylor for Christmas.....is that too much to ask for....probably is.... even for the big man in red.....Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!..... :nerd:

• 4 years later...

A Blessed Christmas to all my friends on the board...win or lose talking ORU sports with all of you is a wonderful thing!!!.........       .:eagles::oru-logo::eagles:

Amen Eagleman, I too love talking ORU sports with everyone on this Board.  ORU truly is a family.  Merry Christmas to all!

• 1 year later...

Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night!!!.....GO BLUE!....Beat BYU!!!...😎

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas and a blessed Special day to Celebrate our Lord and Savior. I am truly blessed to be a part of ORU and the ORU Sports Forum family. I have found that Christ gives us the example of a Great Shepherd as He seeks us to follow His leadership and become great leaders ourselves. What an example. Best Wishes from the ORU Grad Family!  May 2020 be the best for you and ORU.

• 1 year later...

A Blessed Christmas to all on the ORU board.....despite a tough year in 2020 we pray for better days ahead in 2021....perhaps even the return of our Lord and Savior.....wouldn't that be wonderful!!!....God Bless you all.....😎

• Upvote 1