Eagles vs. Cowboys

theeagleman5

The Philadelphia Eagles vs. the Dallas Cowboys for the NFC East title next Sunday night in prime time....TheEagleman says....BRING IT ON!...... :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can't decide whether I want the Eagles to win by 50 or the Cowboys build a 35 point half time lead and lose by a field goal, in overtime?!?

Romo is done....such a shame............ :*

It's going to be tough to muster up any fight from Cowboys fans this year. As big-headed and haughty as the bunch is, Jerry Jones may have finally found a way to break their collective spirit. 

TheEagleman loves Jerry Jones....I hope he lives to be 110..... :clap:

TheEagleman loves Jerry Jones....I hope he lives to be 110..... :clap:

as a Cowboy fan I'll amen that, but with the caveat that he goes broke tomorrow and is forced to sell the team.

almost 20 years of mediocrity....blow the team up, the front office, it's time to start over.  i'd gladly trade a few years of 3-13 to be great again.  i can't take much more of endless 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 teams.

It wasn't pretty but the Philadelphia Eagles are NFC East Champs......Orton and the Cowboys put up a good fight but #18 did his best Romo imitation in the final two minutes otherwise Dallas might have pulled it out.....bring on the Saints!!!.... :clap:

I find it funny that Romo gets a pass when he's good for at least four late game collapses a season. Plus, never forget that Tim Tebow has as many playoff wins as Romo. Tim Tebow.

TheEagleman thought that Orton did an admirable job under difficult circumstances.....Romo is a good quarterback but not sure he's worth over $100 million like he's being paid....the head coach is also not the problem in Dallas....hey, Jason Garrett didn't hire a 73 year old defensive coordinator who runs a defensive system (cover 2) that has been outdated for at least five years now.....if the Cowboys ever expect to make a playoff run again in the near future, Mr. Jerry Jones needs to look in the mirror and hire a real GM who makes solid football decisions.....Jones has also mismanaged the salary cap preventing his team from filling some big defensive and OL holes......that being said....another 8-8 year for the Cowboys says it all........ESPN also noted today that "America's Team" is only 136-136 since 1997 under the Jones leadership.........but TheEagleman has to say they still have some nice cheerleaders...... :nerd:

• 3 years later...

How bout dem Cowboys?!?!?!?....lol. Nothing better than watching Jerry Jones make excuses with Chris Christie close by kissing his A$$....lol....Carson Wentz is the man!!!...:clap:

• 1 month later...

Funny watching the Eagles and Cowboys in a meaningless game last Sunday afternoon and Dallas feeding the ball to that abuser Ezekiel Elliott about 20 times in the 4th quarter trying to get him to 1000 yards for the season (he came up 17 short). What an organization....TheEagleman hopes that Jerry Jones NEVER sells the team; lives to be 110 and gives Coach Garrett a lifetime contract....it's just priceless....and I love it so.....:-D:rolleyes::*

alleged abuser...........2 jurisdictions chose not to prosecute and even the female NFL investigator did not believe the accuser and recommended against suspension

good luck with Nick Foles in the playoffs Eagleman......:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

• Upvote 1

Look guys, reality is that the Super Bowl Champions will be determined either in Foxborough or Pittsburgh and in the end I believe the Super Bowl Champs will be collecting their SEVENTH Championship Ring.  BTW, no other team in America comes close to the Steeler's record on number of Super Bowls won.  GO STEELERS!  

LOL...well, that stirred the pot....agreed they couldn't prosecute Elliott in court when the girl decided not to testify....but you KNOW he did SOMETHING to her for sure.....he's a creep....but a heck of an RB....I agree with that.....Dak is nothing without Zeke.....#4 is very mediocre.....Yeah, My Birds hurting without Carson Wentz and his season ending injury has cost us a sure shot at the SB.....but we still have a shot with Foles....a lot tougher for sure but somebody has to come into our house and win.....we shall see if somebody can do it.....:rolleyes:

This has to be the single most bizarre NFL season I can remember. There are SEVEN teams that finished second-to-last or worse in their divisions last year.

NFL must be pumped for matchups like Buffalo-Jacksonville.

4 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

LOL...well, that stirred the pot....agreed they couldn't prosecute Elliott in court when the girl decided not to testify....but you KNOW he did SOMETHING to her for sure.....

fake news Eagleman.......she cooperated fully with the police (and the NFL investigation).  prosecutors did not find her story credible enough or provable enough to even bring charges.  there was no court room for her to testify in.  Greg Hardy's girlfriend was the one that got paid off and never showed up to testify.

“You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.”    --- Like I said previously, two jurisdictions did not believe her, the black female former DA leading the NFL investigation did not believe her, but for some reason Roger Goodell did.

LOL....keep trying to convince yourself....this guy is no choir boy and has other incidents also....agree that he's not been convicted of anything but I still wouldn't want him in my locker room....that being said he's a top 5 RB in the league.....Greg Hardy????...oh man, let's not even go there....really bad dude.....TheEagleman doesn't like Dallas one bit but I can be objective about their talent....Cowboys need to get younger at TE and WR.....Whitten is done and Bryant underperformed......no way Dallas can justify continuing to pay Dez $12 million.....I would move on if he won't restructure  his deal....Like Beasley and the kid Switzer but they are slot guys....Williams is mediocre....you need another good young taller WR.....Dak is OK but not the superstar everyone thought he was in 2016.....but i think you can build a good O around him as long as your OL stays healthy and Zeke stays out of trouble.....the defense has a some holes but lots to build on...DBs are mediocre......I love Sean Lee...heart of a lion and can run like the wind with a nose for the ball but he's always hurt....I think that #54 is from ND is going to be a good player next year now that he's healthy....if he has no residual effects from the major knee injury he could be a star and your DL is pretty good especially DE Lawrence...I thinks Dallas can get back in the playoffs next season if Dak can recapture some of his magic....Eagles obviously are not the same team they were a month ago before Wentz got hurt....Foles has nowhere near the mobility but he is experienced and usually not a turnover machine...Eagles need to RUN THE BALL effectively to open up the passing game.....and If our D plays well and the O can score at least 24 or so then I think the Eagles win their first round game at home likely against the NO / Carolina winner.....now when Minnesota comes to Philly that's a lot tougher....but one game at a time.....The Eagles are very tough at home....13-3 over the past 2 years and the last loss was a meaningless game vs. Dallas with our 2nd teamers playing the last 3 quarters....should be some good games in January....the NFC is up for grabs.....NE or Pitt for sure in the AFC......:geek:

Eagle are the first #1 seed to be an underdog vs. the lower 6 seed since the NFL went to this type of playoff format over 25 years ago....Right now it's Atlanta -3......all because Carson Wentz isn't playing.....:geek: