Prayer for Moore, OK.....

theeagleman5

TheEagleman has been watching the TV coverage of the devastation from the tornado in Moore.....absolutely awful....the totality of the damage is unbelievable.....thoughts and prayers go out to those affected and also a donation to the Red Cross....TheEagleman has quite a few friends and co-workers out in the OKC area and very thankful that all are safe..... :up:

My sister (an ORU alum) has a clinic at the Moore hospital & was there when the tornado hit.  The staff & patients from her clinic took shelter in the bathroom & stairwell & all survived with no injuries.  It's my understanding the hospital also had enough warning to move the patients to safe locations within the hospital.  Although the hospital & clinic were demolished, everyone survived.  My sister's SUV ended up in the waiting room!  The pictures are unbelievable.   So grateful she is safe!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a late reply, but I'm glad your sister is okay, 86.  Pretty amazing how cars were tossed around like feathers.

This is a late reply, but I'm glad your sister is okay, 86.  Pretty amazing how cars were tossed around like feathers.

Thanks!  We are too.