Adrion Webber - JUCO (6'5" G)

ORUalum

Hey, at least he's a BIG guard!

Seriously, welcome aboard to Adrion.

That 7-man competition for playing time at the "2" is going to be INTENSE!!

TheEagleman was thinking that Coach Sutton may be switching to a 3 guard offense.....but it seems that I was wrong.......it appears that Scott might be going to a FOUR guard offense..... :nerd:

Muskogee ex says he’s headed to Oral Roberts

“The opportunity to play for the Suttons? The dad’s a legend, the sons are good and the way they made me feel on my visit last weekend was what did it for me,†Webber said.

Webber understands he’ll work in as a two-guard for the Golden Eagles, who last year moved from the Summit Conference to the Southland Conference. He played there at Carl Albert where his game developed from his days as a Rougher.

“Just my aggressiveness toward the whole game, both offensively and defensively — on offense attacking the basket and on defense being more alert,†he said. “Playing in the Southland Conference, it’s a lot faster pace, they run more and everything and the schools are closer than those in the Summit. That was also a plus.â€

I see that Webber used to play for ex-ORU guy Terry Scott at Muskogee....Coach Scott was a PE prof and friend of TheEagleman back in the old days along with his brother Alvin.....Terry Scott is one of the fine gentleman of basketball.....glad to see that he is still in the game that he loves...... :nerd: