NCAA bound!

oru86alum

Congratulations to first year coach Misti Cussen, our awesome seniors Savanna Buck, Kevi Luper, Jaci Bigham and to all of the members of the women's team.  What a great achievement. 

I bet the number is very small, however, when you play with leased players it may not be so small!  Regardless, congratulations to all of them!

i thought of camargo when they said oru was playing tenn she was a great player oru was giving them a game when it happened

i thought of camargo when they said oru was playing tenn she was a great player oru was giving them a game when it happened

Yeah, they were giving it to the Vols!!  The game was tied at the time.....0-0.  :-D   (just giving you a hard time)

Seriously, the injury happened on the opening tip when Marianna was chasing the opening tip down at the other end of the floor! 

I bet the number is very small, however, when you play with leased players it may not be so small!  Regardless, congratulations to all of them!

Don't all first year coaches play with "leased players"?  In Misti's case, she actively participated in the recruiting of all of these players - regardless of the coach on the staff that identified the player first.

Give it up, dude!!  Backhanded complements do not become you.

I bet the number is very small, however, when you play with leased players it may not be so small! Regardless, congratulations to all of them!
What's Finkendork's excuse?

Other than the fact he was playing with leased players?  probably nothing....  Funny though, after doing some research, when he left Southern Nazarene, they won the National Championship the year after he left..... That guy must be able to recruit!

Thanks for continuing to make this about you and distracting everyone from the team and its' accomplishments.

Seriously, go away loser.

I don't think I did make it about me, I think I congratulated the team and coaching staff, then eaglewomen tells me to "stick it in my pipe and smoke it" then Dr. Cornh brings up "Finkendork".  So, ya, voice, once again your illiteracy and lack of any intelligence shows through.  I don't have to say things to make you look bad, you are doing just fine by yourself!

Seriously, go away. Your dad needs some help at the office. He's tired of carrying you. Log off (permanently) the ORU message board and help him do something besides spending all the money he has made.

Congrats to the ladies and coaching staff....... Great to see the seniors get their shot!  Tennessee isn't the TN of old.. Mark it down, this game comes to the final 2 minutes, Jaci and Kevi will no doubt shine on national television!!!

PS... OldTimer, if you didn't hear.... WE GOIN DANCIN SON!!!!!!!

I wonder how many coaches (men's & women's D-1), have won their regular season, conference tourney, and made the dance in their first year? I bet the number is VERY small.

Fans and sportcasters have it easy with the benefit of hindsight. It's a whole different story when you're on the front lines, taking fire and making decisions on the fly. I'm very proud of Coach and her staff and congratulations to the team. You have shown a great light on ORU with your play and your humble spirit in post-game interviews.

Thank you for a great season.