NCAA bound!

oru86alum

congrats to all the players and coaches.  they finally got on a neutral court for the championship and made it count.

Bigham, Buck, and Luper were great today. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kevi comes thru with 26.... :inlove: .......ORU will be dancing in the tournament thanks to a 72-66 win over Sam Houston State....also gaining a little revenge for our basically inept men's squad......TheEagleman will be looking forward to the selection show to see which #1 or #2 seed that the Golden Eagles draw....congrats to the ORU ladies..... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hey Old Timer.....stick that in your pipe and smoke it!..... :*  :*  :*

Great job by our Ladies today!  An extra thanks to the seniors who persevered through their four years to attain their goal of a night in the Big Dance.  Congrats to Kevi, Jaci and Vanna for their leadership in pulling the team through this season.  Leadership matters!!

• Upvote 1

A wonderful, well deserved win for the ORU Women's basketball team!  Eagleman, when you quit stalking 20 year old college basketball players and saying how cute they are and how much in love with them you are, then I will listen to "anything" you have to say.... Until then, SHUT THE HE11 UP

Great win for the ladies. I am so glad that this senior class of ladies will get to experience the NCAA tournament. I'm also pleased to see Misti do so well in her first year. Still can't understand how she did not win COY; ORU was picked to finish 4th and ended up in 1st. It's a head scratcher.

Great job Coaches and Ladies. JC is one tough cookie. Thanks for a great 4 years with these Seniors. I know you will continue the ride in the NCAA.

Old Timer once again proves his lack of class and intelligence.... |( .......bye bye, pal..... :*

ORU could very well draw one of the biggies.....ND?....UConn?...Baylor?.....could be interesting....a game like that would get us a real shot in the national limelight....... :nerd:

ORU could very well draw one of the biggies.....ND?....UConn?...Baylor?.....could be interesting....a game like that would get us a real shot in the national limelight....... :nerd:

I believe the last time we played in the tournament is when we played a 'biggie' and Marianna Camargo (think I have the name right) stepped on a cheerleader & was out the rest of the game.  :(

I believe the last time we played in the tournament is when we played a 'biggie' and Marianna Camargo (think I have the name right) stepped on a cheerleader & was out the rest of the game.  :(

You're correct....we played Tennessee in Knoxville. You're also correct that Marianna was hurt on the first possession of the game by running out of bounds and stepping on one of the cheerleaders' placards which caused her foot to slip and tore her ACL. Before the next season, the NCAA initiated a rule that placards could not be put on the baselines during the game. The rule was named after Marianna, I believe.

I wonder how many coaches (men's & women's D-1), have won their regular season, conference tourney, and made the dance in their first year? I bet the number is VERY small.

• Upvote 1