Sutton on The Buzz today at 3:30 pm

Guest Blevins

Not looking forward to it. If the Wojik interview was any indication of the level of quality we should expect, then it will make the interviewers look like idiots when they don't know anything about our players, and it will be a waste of Coach's time.

er uh yeah. Guess i made myself look like an idiot there. Thanks, tmh.

Not a bad interview. They actually did a lil better than i had expected. Sounds like we might have a good crowd on Saturday night!

Nothing specific was mentioned about ticket sales or anything. Scott and (to my surprise) King and Plank were really pumping it up and talking about how it would be an awesome college basketball environment for the entire city. With that much pub I have a feeling that the ticket clerks will be a least a lil more busy.

Fair enough.

From what I've heard, I'm guessing 5,000-6,000 saturday night. Now, if we get that type of crowd (and they are vocal) that makes a GREAT atmosphere and a WIN (on my birthday, btw), will go a long way to drawing bigger crowds as the year goes on!

When coach mentioned Dog Sledding and Cross-Country Skiiing, I hope he was not talking about the players....All I could think of was pneumonia and torn ACLs!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Rob

Thanks for the heads up Chris.... I missed the interview though - I have this thing called a job and my boss likes for me to attend meetings and such. Can anyone give me a more detailed recap?