Corlby Ervin C/O 2013

SOLO_Gold

Oklahoma kid, Corlby Ervin out of Edmond North, is a great prospect for us. From what I've heard, Okstate is looking at him pretty hard but I'd love to see him suit up in Gold & Blue next year.

How many scholarships will ORU have next year?....we lose just DBH and Niles, right?..... :nerd:

• 1 year later...

Must be a multitude of ways to spell his name . . . 

I remember thinking Corlby/Corlbe was a real nice player back at Edmond North but heard he went JUCO (Connors State) because he failed to qualify. If I remember correctly both Oklahoma State and ORU were big on him a couple of years ago. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hadn't heard anything about this guy since the summer but it looks like he is averaging almost 9 assists per game, we certainly could use a distributor like that. Anyone know if he is still on our radar? Link

He had 10 assists against Eastern OK State on February 2nd - scoring 27 points on 8 of 12 shooting (11 of 14 from the free throw line.)  Phabian Glasco (6'7" So.) plays on the same team and grabbed 13 rebounds. He leads the conference in rebounding. Link

• 1 month later...