Current NCAA Stats

Holtontulsa

Individual scoring - Kevi Luper - #42

Assits per game - Jaci Bigham #19

On a side note

Individual Scoring - Devyn Christiansen #2 (Utah State)

Steals Per Game - Devyn Christiansen #4

I am mentioning this to show that our previous coaches style trends more towards one individual being the benefactor of good stats and less "Team effort"

This year, ORU should be more balanced and have better production

Yeah, Christiansen is really lighting it up for the Aggies but Jerry's team is only 2-5 so far....their only wins were in the Alaska Shootout vs. powerhouses Prairie View and Alaska-Anchorage....their next scheduled loss is Tuesday at BYU and then another next Saturday at 5th ranked Notre Dame.....Finkball not so successful at USU so far...... :nerd:

Any team can sag a guard offside the ball in the backcourt as a "sniper" to intercept passes and race down the court for a lay-up, or to trap the dribbler for steals if the ball comes their way out top.

Problem is, it leaves you playing defense 4-on-5 if the opposing offense is disciplined enough to penetrate the ball past the free throw line.

I prefer playing team defense and trying to win games, as opposed to sacrificing the back-end defensively just to pad some guard's stats.

• Upvote 1

It seems there are a lot of opinions in this message board.

welcome OldTimer. everyone does have an opinion, but on the whole the disagreements are civil. i hope you will continue to post and contribute to the ORUSports.com community.

I have been a follower of this board for quite some time, just have chose to keep my opinions to myself... But, from time to time I shall grace thee with thy insights! |(

+1 for the above comments by the ONE and ONLY OT..... :nerd:

OldTimer, all we need is another opinion....... TMH is right, Voice has some rather unusual opinions from time to time!! However, welcome to the room