Blessed to live in a great country!!!

ORUalum

after a hard fought election, it is great to live in a country that moves on without riots and anarchy. the people have spoken and the republic still stands. with all our warts and challenges i would not want to live anywhere else on the planet.

now it's time for both parties to come together and fix the big problems facing our nation.

God Bless America.

I agree that we are blessed to live in this country. The problem is that the underlying precepts that our country has lived under/with seem to be changing - and have been for some time. I am afraid that Romney was wrong; the 'takers' make up +50% of the electorate and not 47%. Math is hard but it is inexorable. The money will run out and when it does it will not be pretty. The answers are simple but not easy - and we live in an easy society.

God is good - and He is sovereign and in control.

I agree that we are blessed to live in this country. The problem is that the underlying precepts that our country has lived under/with seem to be changing - and have been for some time. I am afraid that Romney was wrong; the 'takers' make up +50% of the electorate and not 47%. Math is hard but it is inexorable. The money will run out and when it does it will not be pretty. The answers are simple but not easy - and we live in an easy society.

God is good - and He is sovereign and in control.

+1000

Four more years...... |( |( |(

after a hard fought election, it is great to live in a country that moves on without riots and anarchy. the people have spoken and the republic still stands. with all our warts and challenges i would not want to live anywhere else on the planet.

now it's time for both parties to come together and fix the big problems facing our nation.

God Bless America.

If the threats made repeatedly were serious, then that's only because the "right" person won . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and occasional foes on the board!....God Bless all of you and God Bless America!.... :eagles:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and occasional foes on the board!....God Bless all of you and God Bless America!.... :eagles: