Streaming sports

TBonesLU

Hey, folks. I just wanted to let you know that all home basketball games for Lamar are online at lamarcardinals.com/allaccess (for when your men/women play in Beaumont). There are also links for the multimedia pages for each school on southland.org. We are playing Prairie View A&M this Saturday, so feel free to jump over there to watch the game and check out our rejuvenated stadium. Also, we hope to see you over on our fan site, bigredinsider.com.

Link to Men's Basketball Message Board

Thanks for the information. This board will begin to heat up once we get closer to basketball season.

Hi TbonesLU, and thanks for the post. As ORUTerry said, things are slow around here right now, but they'll heat up quickly in a few weeks. I'm sure we'll all be over for a visit soon.

• Upvote 1

Are these streams free? How do you watch away games?

These are free. Away games depend on whether or not the away team has their own "on demand" online media outlet. For example, our football team is playing Hawaii this week at 11:00 P.M. CDT. Because Hawaii's athletic website isn't airing it anywhere online, I think we'll just have to listen to it on the radio to hear the outcome. The same goes for basketball, baseball, etc.