Happy Easter.....

theeagleman5

HE IS RISEN!!!...............

• 11 months later...

HE IS RISEN!!!..... :rock:

TheEagleman will be in OKC on business from 4/5 until 4/12.....flying in this Friday evening for a Saturday AM group meeting but then will have the rest of the weekend free....I may be driving over to Tulsa on Sunday to visit the ORU campus where I have not been since 1977...wondering if maybe I should just live with my memories of the place and the area around 7777 So. Lewis....I am sure that much has changed.....but we shall see....if my travelling colleague is up to it....we may make the trip....too bad the ORU baseball team is out of town this weekend....I know we have games at night next week but I have business commitments that will prevent me from getting over to Tulsa at night...... :nerd:

I think you'd enjoy visiting campus, Eagleman. A lot of effort and expense has gone into improving the eye appeal since Richard stepped down. The new Student Center is beautiful, especially at night, when LED lights in various patterns make quite a show. You've gotta see the Student Center!

A lot of things have changed, but a lot are the same, and I think it would both bring back memories and make you proud of where the university is now.

Come on down, if you get the chance!

If I do drive over it will be early Sunday afternoon....would love to see the old campus and relive some wonderful memories....you think they might let me up on my old Youngblood wing 5 yellow?...I was original Youngblood 73-74.....I guess security is tight....I might give it a shot.... :nerd:

I happen to know a kid very well that lives on YB. If he's in a cooperative mood he might be willing to meet you and take you up. I'll talk to him and send you a PM.

• 1 year later...

HE IS RISEN!!!..... :clap:

• 11 months later...

HE IS RISEN!!!.... :clap:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Happy Easter...HE IS RISEN!!!...:clap:

Thanks for sharing a Keith Green classic...hard to believe he's been gone for 34 years....:shake: