Brandon Conley (commits?)

ORUalum

We can never sign too many high school kids from Texas - they've proven to be very valuable before (Rocky Walls, Chad Wilkerson, Ken Tutt, Moses Ehambe, Yemi Ogunoye, Kyron Stokes, etc.)

Next year, we'll have three Texans in the mix: Conley (assuming he doesn't redshirt), redshirt freshman Krs Obaseki, and transfer Shawn Glover.

Sounds like a nice pick up for us.....is he a similar player to Jake Lliteras or does he like to go to the hole like DoMo?..... :nerd:

By his comment that he was headed for "OKC" would you guess he was offered without having an on-campus visit?

By his comment that he was headed for "OKC" would you guess he was offered without having an on-campus visit?

Article states that he was on campus on Friday. Apparently the kid is a high flying athlete. My hunch is that our staff sees a potential lock down defender, capable of finishing strong on fast breaks (à la Yemi Ogunoye).

I suspect he meant "OK" and not "OKC".

The kid can evidently jump by virtue of the amount of blocks he collected as a 6'5" player.

Obligatory YouTube clips, which I would wager were lovingly shot by a VERY excited female family member, who sometimes forgets where the camera is pointed (been there; missed filming that):