Self vs. Calipari Rematch tonight.....

theeagleman5

In November it was John Calipari and UK beating Bill Self and KU .....tonight Slick Willie has a shot at revenge vs. Slick Johnny.....TheEagleman will of course be rooting for our boy Bill to win ....however, it won't be easy.....Calipari has the horses to win for a 2nd time this season....when the teams played back in November it was UK that won, 75-65.....they are likely to do so again tonight but I hope that KU can keep it close...the line is Kentucky -6.5.....gotta like the Wildcats there.....I see it about 72-63 for Kentucky....but hope I am wrong.....no bet tonight..... :nerd:

I agree that UK has the horses to beat KU and should win; however, if KU beats Kentucky, this should be a defining moment for Bill Self's coaching career and will put him in a position that few have achieved.

Absolutely....if KU and Bill Self win tonight.....Coach Self is on a very short list of coaches with two or more NCAA Men's basketball titles.... :nerd:

Defense won it for KY. Even as talented a team as KS couldn't get to the bucket without having a lot of their shots blocked. Then KY could extend out the defense to the perimeter because of their shot blocker in the middle. Add to that length and athleticism and it's tough for anyone to score on them in the half court set.

Too much inside power for Kentucky....tough loss for KU and Billy Self.....TheEagleman is no Calipari fan......it's at least 60%+ that UK gets that title stripped at some point in the future.....Calipari gets every place he coaches on probation sooner or later...... :nerd:

totally agree Eagleman. i'm sure the NCAA is already investigating.

how does he have all those "one and dones" without getting hurt by the APR?

Not sure how Coach Calipari gets away that....but there is lots of UK booster $$$ to be spread around.... :puke:

Not sure how Coach Calipari gets away that....but there is lots of UK booster $$$ to be spread around.... :puke:

In reality, it's a perfect match. Calapari has found a home where his "skills" are much appreciated..