Shaquille Morris

SOLO_Gold

I can't blame him for picking WSU. It's a very good program in a good basketball conference.

OT and Eagleman you might want to get those blue and gold glasses checked. He all but said where he was going. Everything about WSU was awesome (coaches, players, program) and the wink about going back to Wichita was telling. I think the only thing he said about ORU was small classes and good coaches.

Oh well....what do OT and TheEagleman know anyway?.....I am surprised but the kid certainly can't go wrong at a good school like Wichita St.....still, it's too bad because he would have been a real cornerstone on our front court for the next four years....guess Coach Sutton and staff will have to look elsewhere for a power forward..... :doh:

Please Terry....you CAN'T leave us hanging like that............ :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

From what I've gathered, Morris verbally committed to us more than once over the past few weeks, only to revert back to Wichita State each time under intense pressure from their coaching staff and his own family members.

By all indications, the kid really wanted to come to ORU, but he also wants to please everyone, and he's under a lot of pressure from a variety of sources.

Here's hoping he has one last change of heart between now and National Signing Day next month....

Interesting....and until his name is signed on the dotted line....anything can happen.....all is fair in love, war and college recruiting....here's hoping that the Suttons and Kyan Brown don't give up the fight just yet..... ;-)

• 2 years later...

Watched a little of the spanking Wichita St gave Tulsa over the weekend. Shaq Morris was limited due to foul trouble but when he was in there he looked really good. Still sad we missed out on him ...