Summit Tourney

Holtontulsa

r2b1 - The season is not over. There will be more game(s), just not the NCAA that we hoped for!

Eagleman, you are an ($#*#@&, I would say the word but I would get banned for being personal... 3 year history..... 3 years ago, we lost to SDSU in the finals, last year we lost to oakland in the semi's this year we lost in the first round. Do some research before you speak buddy!!!! you, like always, have no clue what you are talking about....

Good to know you can call someone an @$%&#@$% on here. That will come in handy later.

• Upvote 1

Good to know you can call someone an @$%&#@$% on here. That will come in handy later.

It's the LAST time it will be permitted. JJONES, keep it civil or you'll lose your welcome on here.

I'm deleting the orginal post.

I am keeping it civil, that is why I chose to "BLEEP" it out! HEY EAGLEMAN, I GUESS SCOTT SUTTON HAS TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF NOW HUH??????

Oh no I won't explode.. Sure is a bummer that this group of seniors is the only group of seniors in Finks era not to go to a NCAA Tourney... WOW! It will happen next year.

Sure is a bummer that this group of seniors is the only group of seniors in Finks era not to go to a NCAA Tourney... WOW! It will happen next year.

It sure is. This was a very talented group of players.

Looking forward to some WNIT basketball for the ladies....let's hope that Fink watches some coaching tapes prior to the tournament starting............and as a matter of fact....yes, Scott Sutton DOES have to explain himself....the last 5 minutes of the WIU game were poorly coached.....but he gets a pass for 27-6..... :!:

Looking forward to some WNIT basketball for the ladies....let's hope that Fink watches some coaching tapes prior to the tournament starting............and as a matter of fact....yes, Scott Sutton DOES have to explain himself....the last 5 minutes of the WIU game were poorly coached.....but he gets a pass for 27-6..... :!:

Fink is not going to watch any tapes..he might be forced to learn something..we are going to see the same-old, same-old.

Wow! Its amazing what people put on here, no its not a lack of coaching that lost first round, its a lack of capitalizing on oppurtunities. We left 6 pts on the floor in the first half, from 2 ft wide open layups. If we have those 6 pts its a 1 pt game with 5 to play and momentum on our side. We beat them in every category except, fouls and shooting percentage. Even though we shot more shots then them, alot of them were not smart shots. For future refrence, if a persons gonna post on here, with a moniker, make sure that it dosent relate to you at all. Ive only been posting for a short time and already minus jjones know who, alot of ppl are.

Another reason we lost, at least 16 or more 2nd chance points given up. By our post refusing to block out.

Boss, how do you know who I am :-)......? It is easy to tell who a few of these "soured folks" are. Especially the ones with "Little Susie" on the team....