Summit League Tournament Pairings

ORUTerry

This stuff is funnier than a Letterman Top 10 list......next week as we approach the tournament should really be lots of laughs....time to crack open a cold lager and read on..... :clap:

We open against IPFW. The second round foe will be the winner of NDSU vs. Western Illinois.

No game is a gimme in Sioux Falls but the fact that we avoid IUPUI, Oakland and host SDSU until the finals is not a bad thing for ORU......the way NDSU is playing right now, their game with WIU is almost a toss up.....ya gotta like our chances to be playing in the Summit Finals on ESPN 2 on March 6......and while 2nd seeded SDSU is surely the favorite to be our opponent...you can't rule out IUPUI or Oakland pulling an upset the way both teams are playing basketball right now.....this should be a very interesting tournament....SDSU definitely has the much tougher road to the finals.....that first round game vs. the Jags should be a dandy late Saturday night...... :nerd:

Never thought I'd EVER be saying this a couple years ago, but I'm scared to death of Reggie Hamilton.

He's the wild card. If he's on and in the mood he can drop 30 on you without even TRYING. I think he's the most dangerous player in the league just because he's so unpredictable.

This league is full of talented scorers: Morrison, Hamilton, Wolters, Gaines, Young (all in the top 15 nationally in points) - as well as other players.

Typical Kampe.....Good interview.....bad hairdo...... :-D