• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theeagleman5

• r2b1

• dsummitfan

• jfusa90

Ah yes....I get your drift now.....ORU still has a 3 weeks to get their game together before Sioux Falls.....the sky hasn't fallen yet.....We still have Luper and Bigham.....TRUE BLUE ORU!..... :clap:

I am only speaking to those who are making personal attacks, etc. It is okay to disagree about tactics/strategy/decisions - but let's keep it civil. It is just a game.

We don't like to censor - but we will if we have to. Read the rules and instructions for the message board. This is not a democracy.

Where are the rules and instructions posted?

Where are the rules and instructions posted?

At one time they were pinned at the top of every board. I just checked and was unable to find them anywhere on the site. When Dr. Cornelius updated the software they must have been lost somehow.

Looks like we need to get that situation remedied - hard to hold people to rules that they don't see!

What's a Jack Tard?.....must be an Okie thing?..... :-D

No - it is a dsummitfan thing. You know....that "ipfw" fan ( :wasntme:) that spends so much time over here on the ORU forum. And this is what I think of it.... :puke:

Thanks for the response tmh. I couldn't find them either.

Okay, r2b1, the message board rules have been re-posted. Keep in mind that although our message board is about ORU, it is funded, maintained and hosted by private individuals, and as such they are deserving of setting the rules that we abide by. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Okay, here's what happened - ORUTerry posted the set of rules that used to govern our board. However, they've been taken down again by Dr. Cornelius, who is in the process of revamping them (maybe why they weren't up in the first place,?).

So, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. In the meantime, I'm issuing MY (unofficial) rules:

"Play nice and try to get along."

Everybody comprende?

yes r2b1, be nice, in your comments regarding coaches and players!!!

Until you can produce a comment in which I bashed either coach or players, perhaps you should give that old bit a rest.

you constantly talk about their poor defense and how their offense is run around one player! maybe you should go talk to Mr. Carter and tell him you have some ideas and see if he will hire you.... Guess you wont have to worry after this year huh!