Dismantling of IPFW

dsummitfan

Girls looked great against IPFW..... Tell me this? If you are IPFW's coach, why on earth do you call a timeout with 57 seconds left down 40???? You didn't substitue or anything??

I agree. It might have been their best showing this year. This might have been Detty's coming out game. 18 pts - 9 rb. I think that tO was to try to keep ORU under a 100 pts.

I think the IPFW coach called the time out because he didn't appreciate the drubbing he was taking and was a little put out with our coaching staff. Full court pressure still on, still shooting threes... I'm not suggesting anything negative - I think he was just making a statement. Good game by everyone tonight.

It wasn't any different than him full court pressing with 2 minutes left down 40.

Exactly. He pressed full court the entire second half and used ALL of his timeouts, including the final one with under 1 minute to play. Then, he acts like a COMPLETE jackwagon, staring Jerry down and giving a 'Jim Harbaugh' handshake after the game.

The guy is a COMPLETE CLOWN. Always has been. We've had issues with him in the past. So, dropping a 3 pointer with 15 seconds left to break 100, is fine by me. Now, if we can do the same to Leslie and Todd, I'll be a happy man. It will be interesting to see who the WIU assistant coach challenges to a fight, this year?

Has there been a fight challenege in the past??? If so, between who??? I honestly think Coach Misti could take Chris Paul! She would get him in a headlock and choke him out!!! :-)

Chris Paul is definate Jackwagon!

Has there been a fight challenege in the past??? If so, between who???

Well, ther has been an ORU women's player and a fan, that I know of for sure.

Nothing says class, like a grown man challenging a 21 year old girl to a fight!

I think that there is some over reacting regarding Chris Paul. I was at the game and I didn’t see anything that I considered out of line except for his “B - @%#†comment regarding fouls. At that point I think the tally was 4-0 in ORU favor. Between that and the thumping I think any coach would be frustrated. However, that being said, his outburst showed a lack of class.

I hope that our ladies can keep up this intensity when they return to Fort Wayne. Rosado, who many consider to be IPFW’s best player, will be back in the lineup. Personally I have always thought the biggest IPFW threat is Ann Boese. She will be the Summit League’s all-time 3 point scorer at the end of this year. This game was ORU’s best job of shutting her down – only seven 3-point attempts of which she made four. This was mostly because the defense kept the ball out of her hands.

Well done Ladies!

Rosado will not be back until the summit tournament, we have hear that for a fact.... And, they are not sure she will be ready then. She had surgery on both knees!!

Nice win for the ORU ladies....TheEagleman is all for pouring it on if IPFW was continuing with the press the entire 2nd half down 30+ pts.....25 for Kevi.....gotta love that.....on her way to 3000.... :inlove:

• 3 years later...