Oakland Post-Game Thoughts

Old Titan

more BIAH love...LINK

(excerpt)

I've been to many sporting events, some big, some small, some important, some irrelevant. But this game was arguably the most well-executed event I've ever been to.

From the student section to the media timeouts; from the on-court performance to the band. Anything and everything in between. It was well-executed by the players, fans and Oral Roberts staff.

The student section was on-point the entire game. They were loud, creative, and cohesive. The band opened with Alice in Chains "Man in the Box", and even threw in some Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Even the media timeouts were electric. After the first three media timeouts, I felt like I was on an episode of "Double Dare". There was a "rubber chicken toss" a "big pants race", and even "giant crowd volleyball".

There was absolutely nothing "mid-major" about the game production at the Mabee Center.

He even liked the rubber chicken toss. Maybe OT doesn't like it because he has never been selected to participate.

Does the person tossing the chicken make the person with basket look good / bad or does the person with the basket make the person tossing the chicken look good / bad?

Does the person tossing the chicken make the person with basket look good / bad or does the person with the basket make the person tossing the chicken look good / bad?

Now that's a great question!!

I vote chicken-tosser!

Pavarotti?.....TheEagleman will take DoMo every day of the week and twice on Sunday..... :?:

Pavarotti?.....TheEagleman will take DoMo every day of the week and twice on Sunday..... :?:

They are not mutually exclusive.

• Upvote 1