ORU Pulls Away From IPFW (Tulsa World 1/20/12)

Old Titan

So Oakland is the last team to beat us at home?....and they are coming back tomorrow night with revenge on their minds?....this will be a war and the more fans we have in the house the better.....DBH needs to step up his game.....not like last night when he looked like Tarzan but played like Jane....actually, he looked more like Barbie..... |(

He took some ribbing in the interview room. Dominique Morrison suggested Bell-Holter's new nickname should be "Goldust" after the professional wrestler (Dustin Patrick Runnels) known by that name.

What was Bell-Holter thinking?

"I'm a random guy, so I decided to do it," he said.

Head coach Scott Sutton was asked what he thought about it.

"I probably can't tell you what I really think," Sutton said. "I meant to challenge him before the game (by saying), 'If you're gonna have hair like that, you better play like a man. I wish I had done that'."

:clap: Love it!!!

I really like Sutton.... great line.

This team & coaching staff seem to have good chemistry.

So Oakland is the last team to beat us at home?....and they are coming back tomorrow night with revenge on their minds?....this will be a war and the more fans we have in the house the better.....DBH needs to step up his game.....not like last night when he looked like Tarzan but played like Jane....actually, he looked more like Barbie..... |(

TOTALLY unfair, eagleman! |( back at you!

Hey TMH...TheEagleman agrees with Coach Sutton....time for DBH to step up and play like a man....especially if he's going to dye his hair to look like Rhianna....let's hope that DBH shows some muscle under the basket tomorrow night....he's got the ability and we sure could use it vs. Oakland....TheEagleman is tired of watching him take 18-20 foot jump shots and thinking he's LeBron James....he ain't...... :fubar:

Hey TMH...TheEagleman agrees with Coach Sutton....time for DBH to step up and play like a man....especially if he's going to dye his hair to look like Rhianna....let's hope that DBH shows some muscle under the basket tomorrow night....he's got the ability and we sure could use it vs. Oakland....TheEagleman is tired of watching him take 18-20 foot jump shots and thinking he's LeBron James....he ain't...... :fubar:

:-D

:-D .....TheEagleman honestly doesn't care what color DBH dyes his hair.....I'd just like to see him play some solid center....some games he does like at IUPUI and a few earlier games this year....but mostly he has been invisible lately....this kid has a lot of talent because we've seen it....and we need a dominating effort from Damon vs. Oakland.....he doesn't have to get 20 pts and 20 rebounds...but 10 and 10 would be nice.....he should be taking control in a league like the Summit.....I hope Sutton gives him that "talk" and we see it tomorrow night at Mabee Center.... :clap: