@Kansas

Holtontulsa

TheEagleman will take Kansas and the under....based on the way ORU has been playing the past few weeks....this one won't be close.....we need Kevi to go for about 45-50 to have a shot.... :sweat:

We need both Jaci and Jordan healthy this season.

BTW, what was Finkbeiner doing to get a technical when we had possession of the ball? We ended up losing possession and they ended up shooting free throws and possession. That was odd timing.

The zone defense seemed to work a little in the first half.

Edited by r2b1

We need both Jaci and Jordan healthy this season.

BTW, what was Finkbeiner doing to get a technical when we had possession of the ball? We ended up losing possession and they ended up shooting free throws and possession. That was odd timing.

The zone defense seemed to work a little in the first half.

What are you talking about? That defensive scheme has not worked in all the years I have watched Fink's teams...the scheme sets up their defense for failure.

I think him getting that tech at that time was OK! He was standing up for the girls... It was great to see it! Yelled and cheered as loud as I could!

At that point we had won possession of the ball. He could "stand up for the girls" and get a technical when the other team already has possession that way the net gain is only the free shots. Not that it lost the game, just was poor timing.

Our post play with the exception of Jordan was downright putrid!!! Amber had at least 4 one footers that didn't even draw iron, drew glass but no iron!

Downright putrid? Based on what?

Dominique was aggressive and had a good first half. Amber ended up with 8 points with 15 minutes of play. Balla struggles but I do think she will be good.

What are you talking about? That defensive scheme has not worked in all the years I have watched Fink's teams...the scheme sets up their defense for failure.

I'm no fan of our defense, but Kansas seemed to struggle initially. Possibly not used to seeing zone defense.

Kansas shot the free throws, the ORU was given the ball back. Timing was not an issue.

Dominique aggressive? maybe passive aggressive! Dominique doesn't have an aggressive bone in her body!!
Why are you so aggressive?

5 minuted in to the game when amber and dom were on the bench, fink lit them up "You post players are killing us"

Dom wasn't killing them.

It was good to see him call out his players publicly, something I have not seen him do in 20+ years!
Yeah you have - you've even posted about it recently. If you think public humiliation works for 20-yo girls, you are sadly mistaken.