Arkansas

Holtontulsa

Wow, Mr. Jones..you were fairly accurate until you through Savanna into that list..you then lost all of your credibility..she is a utility player at best..check her numbers against any of the others you mentioned..any season..any numbers

You know JFUSA, Savanna did win 6th man award last year, Janae never won any individual awards!!! Savanna plays with much more emotion and is more valuable than Janae ever was!

MrJJones - I'm not sure what you read into my post for you to respond in a manner that bashes two of the better players to play under Finkbeiner at ORU. Check the FACTbook located on the ORU women's basketball webpage - looks like it wasn't too easy to shut Janae down. Both Janae and Elisha have left their mark on ORU women's basketball as can be seen by their records. It's a shame that you show no appreciation for these student athletes and resort to badmouthing them after they devoted 4 years playing for the University. Hope that post made you feel better about yourself.

That isn't all he said. And I stand by my original post, which discussed things that don't show up on stats. You are obviously reading something more into it. :nerd:

|-) |-) |-) |-) |-)

I tell you what; let's pick teams:

1. I'll take Kevi and Janae Voelker with my first two picks,

2. You take ANY other five girls from this year's roster,

3. I'll then pick three girls that are left on the roster after you're done picking your five.

...and my five will proceed to kick your butt any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

I see that things are a little more lively on the women's board. The OT/Voice rivalry has mellowed a bit on the men's board so it is good for OT to have a new nemesis.

You mean there is good stuff on the men's board? :smile:

OT has mellowed so much lately that hardly anybody gets mad at him any more.

You know JFUSA, Savanna did win 6th man award last year, Janae never won any individual awards!!! Savanna plays with much more emotion and is more valuable than Janae ever was!

Was that another Janae-like performance tonight?