Free ORU Men's Tickets

bballmangc

I have 2 season tickets to this season's ORU Men's games. I live in OKC and try to make a handful or so every year. Normally the remaining tickets go to friends and family but last year I did not have as much demand for them; so I am opening it up to the rest of the board, if you would like 2 free tickets to the game and they are not already in use (by myself or someone else who has claimed then) then please let me know if you would like them. Go yourself or take some friends for free. I found out I can call and get the tickets printed and leave them at Will-Call for you that makes it an easy pickup. You can message me on gameday or the day before or if you send me a PM I'll send you my cell number so you can contact me directly in case I'm not on the board on gameday. Just want someone to actually use the tickets and enjoy the games when I am not able to go.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to use these tickets if you think you'll have them available for some of the future games.

I purchased the four pack, so I have tickets for Oakland, homecoming, and the bracketbuster, plus S Dakota St.

But I don't have tickets to the other games.

Joel Rutherford