Joe Lunardi's ONLY Mention Of ORU This Season

Old Titan

Heck...at least we are on a national writer's radar screen.

I think that this year's team will have a chance to make a few more headlines, before it's all said and done. We have a LOT of weapons.

I'm not cutting Lunardi any slack until he replaces South Dakota State with us on his "Bracketology" bracket. He put the Jackrabbits on there in April in another fine example of not doing his homework.

Dude just mails it in until the last week of the season, then makes a couple of phone calls to selection committee members and tries to pass himself off as some sort of savant. Bugs me - wish he'd do some freaking research, for crying out loud...

Lunardi is a pretty sharp guy.....he might not be that far off the mark with SDSU because the Jacks should be pretty good this year.....still, ORU appears to be the team to beat in our final year in the Summit.....what better way to finish up than to take the Tournament Championship trophy back to Tulsa and then refuse to give it back..... :*

ESPN passes Lunardi off as an expert and a genius, when in truth he's not even the most accurate Tournament prognosticator among national media members.

Having said that, at this point even his "projections" are nothing more than predictions. If he predicts SDSU to win, so be it. It's not like he's going off any data. None has been created yet.

• Upvote 1