USA vs Argentina

ORUalum

Not very impressed by Team USA coach's bio: while she used to be a head coach back in the 90's, she's been an assistant athletic director for women's sports at the University of Colorado for over a decade, and her only international head coaching experience appears to be at the junior level (high school and such).

I guess it's impossible to get a legitimate college head coach at this time of year - they're all too caught up with the season starting for their own programs.

I just hope Kevi didn't leave her teammates at ORU, risking further injury at such a critical time as she is on the mend, simply to serve as practice fodder for her more-athletic (but apparently less-talented) USA teammates.

I would venture a guess that this is the first time EVER in her LIFE that she has suited up for a game and not seen any playing time.

I hope she handles it well - I know I wouldn't... :@

TheEagleman would just rather see her not play much and stay healthy at this point....I care a lot more about ORU's season than I do a medal in the Pan Am games......so we blew a 14 pt lead against Argentina?....not good.... |(