Tragic story involving ORU freshman

tmh8286

That is very sad, sickening and frightening. How can people be so far gone and evil that they behave like animals this way? Without remorse or fear? These kinds of horrible things have been happening to innocent people much more often in Tulsa it seems like.

• Upvote 1

This story breaks my heart. All of us with college age kids ( and all others) are praying for that Family. I can't imagine the depth of their pain, and don't think I could be so forgiving of pure evil for no justifiable reason. Whatever path to at least some peace in their hearts, I hope these poor kid's Families find it.

This story breaks my heart. All of us with college age kids ( and all others) are praying for that Family. I can't imagine the depth of their pain, and don't think I could be so forgiving of pure evil for no justifiable reason. Whatever path to at least some peace in their hearts, I hope these poor kid's Families find it.

Couldn't agree more, Golfdad. The thought that keeps ringing in my head is that the family of the young lady sent their daughter off to college at ORU with all the excitement and anxiety that accompanies that - and that was the last opportunity that they would have to see her on this earth. Truly a distressing thought.