November Signing Date

Old Titan

i assumed both, but i guess it could just be bad punctuation.

here is another reference i found...

#thatawkwardmomentwhen OSU and Oral Roberts basketball coaches are in the same room...#coachsutton

OT is right. there is no more showing up at a gym to watch a recruit w/out someone putting it on the interwebs for all your competitors to see..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUalum

• SOLO_Gold

• Old Titan

• theeagleman5

Unintended benefit: fewer coaches cheating in plain view.

Everyone with a smartphone becomes a de facto NCAA investigator.

the Jackrabbit fans probably already know about this, but i thought it was interesting that SDSU is recruiting in ORU's backyard. interesting tidbit from okhoops.com

One more Oklahoma Elite player is still exploring his options. Jake Bittle of Bixby has recently visited Denver and South Dakota State on official trips. He has an offer from both and also has received in home visits from Samford and Central Arkansas. On top of the previously mentioned interest, the 6 foot 4 lead guard is an often visitor to Oral Roberts to play pick up ball with the current team.

a switch in conferences may hurt their chances, since i assume they are selling a "trip to Tulsa in front of your family every year."

That should tell you something If he is a frequent participant of ORU pick up games, but has yet to receive an offer from the coaches. :?: Just saying.

exactly right vcboy. ORU is looking good the next few years at PG also w/Billbury, Jackson, and Manghum. just thought it was interesting that SDSU was recruiting in OK.

exactly right vcboy. ORU is looking good the next few years at PG also w/Billbury, Jackson, and Manghum. just thought it was interesting that SDSU was recruiting in OK.

Yeah - and not just OK, but our proverbial back yard - BIXBY!!