Kevi Luper to be honored

ORUalum11

Kevi Luper is going to be honored during the Tulsa Shock game (vs. Seattle Storm) on Saturday night.

It would be great to have an ORU crowd there to support. Kevi has said publicly she would be interested in playing for the Shock.

go to http://tulsashock.net for tickets

They could use her help now!

I wouldn't mind going to a game. I looked at tickets from the online site and 2 tickets are $8 each, but with the fees the total was $33. I'm not paying that - what a crazy convenience fee. So I called and you can get them at the box office or call the box office and they would be $10 or $12 each. Just an FYI for anyone thinking about going.

Kevi is the best....looking forward to a big year from her and the ORU ladies team in 2011-12..... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Our family loves Kevi! She's awesome as a player & person! Wish we could be there for her, but you can bet we won't miss an ORU game! Can't wait to see this team go all the way this year!:) Sorry Shock, but you can't have her for another couple of seasons.

Kevi sure is cute and has a great jump shot....but definitely not a dancer.... :razz:

Kevi sure is cute and has a great jump shot....but definitely not a dancer.... :razz:

I agree , she may not win dancing with the stars, Eagleman, but the way she creates space for that jumpshot with her dribble, is a dance move I never get tired of seeing ;-)

Agree, Golfdad....I wonder now that Kevi has led the nation in scoring if she will be able to do it again in 2011-12...I know she commanded a lot of attention last year but now she's surely on every opponent's radar and then some....it will be up to her teammates to take some of the heat off and provide scoring....we have the ladies like Bigham, etc who can do it.... :ugeek: