• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUalum

• Old Titan

• theeagleman5

• SOLO_Gold

Sounds like a big man with some skills....you know the old saying...you can't teach height.....then again, if the kid is that good....why isn't Missouri, Kansas, K-State, etc. all over this kid?....Bill Self always gets his man.... :ugeek:

he might not be part of the KC pipeline. andover looks like a suburb of wichita rather than KC.

based on the write up linked above, he sounds like a matt gastel type player.

sounds like UMKC found out that ORU was getting interested...

UMKC offers kaufman

LOL - when have we EVER lost a recruit that we truly wanted to Matt Brown at UMKC?

We should show this kid highlights from the last few times we played in Kansas City - see then which bench he wants to be sitting on at the end: the one that's high-fiving, or the one that has towels over the heads.

"Jorden Kaufman 2012 6'11" 245lb, Andover Central (KS) picked up another offer from Oral Roberts."

LINK

ORU could sure use a big guy come the 2012-13 season....and he would have a year to learn behind DBH......what are our chances of landing this guy?.... :ugeek:

• 2 weeks later...

Edmond Santa Fe’s Aaron Anderson gets ORU offer

Edmond Santa Fe has produced several Division I basketball players over the last decade, and the string is continuing.

Senior Aaron Anderson, a 6-foot-2 combo guard, received a scholarship offer from Oral Roberts on Monday, according to his AAU team, the Oklahoma Wizards.

Anderson also has an offer from Arkansas-Little Rock. He averaged 8.4 points and 3.9 assists, shooting 50 percent from the floor as a junior.

The Wolves also have a pair of front court prospects gaining college attention in 6-foot-7 senior Michael Onuoha and 6-foot-8 junior Shaquille Morris.

Another guard?....hummmm?.....wonder what the thinking is here?..... :ugeek:

Another guard?....hummmm?.....wonder what the thinking is here?..... :ugeek:

...that you can't ever have enough guys who can shoot the rock.

Ever.

sounds like kaufman has had a good july. he's picked up offers from Northern Colorado, aTm-CC, Kent St., and Jacksonville in addition to ORU and UMKC.

some anderson highlights...

Anderson looks very good....heck, Jay Wright won at Villanova for several years with a 4 guard offense.......I guess you can never have enough good backcourt players.... :ugeek:

another name to follow...KJ Pritchard

K.C. Pump N Run’s title run finally ends

Of the 6-2, 175-pound Pritchard, Goolsby said: “KJ is just starting to figure things out as an all-around player. He’s starting to handle the ball a lot more. He shoots it well, plays with a lot of confidence. The thing I like the most when I saw him develop over the summer was attacking the rim, putting it on the floor and getting to the basket and not just settling for three-pointers.â€

Goolsby said Pritchard, the son of former KU great Kevin Pritchard, has heard from Air Force and Oral Roberts.

“I don’t know what offers will be there (as his senior year progresses), but I think something for sure will play out for him,†Goolsby said.

another name to follow...KJ Pritchard

K.C. Pump N Run’s title run finally ends

Of the 6-2, 175-pound Pritchard, Goolsby said: “KJ is just starting to figure things out as an all-around player. He’s starting to handle the ball a lot more. He shoots it well, plays with a lot of confidence. The thing I like the most when I saw him develop over the summer was attacking the rim, putting it on the floor and getting to the basket and not just settling for three-pointers.â€

Goolsby said Pritchard, the son of former KU great Kevin Pritchard, has heard from Air Force and Oral Roberts.

“I don’t know what offers will be there (as his senior year progresses), but I think something for sure will play out for him,†Goolsby said.

KJ's dad Kevin Pritchard is a Tulsa native - he played with ORU assistant coach Tom Hankins at Edison High School, before starring at Kansas and playing for five different NBA teams in a 6-year pro career.

He's also a former GM with the Portland TrailBlazers, and was just recently named Director of Player Personnel for the Indiana Pacers.

i think that is DoMo's old AAU team as well. sounds like a lot of potential ties.

Pritchard has great bloodlines. Was his dad in the same era as Hale, Price, Tisdale, etc? Oklahoma had some great high school players in the early '80's.