IUPUI's George Hill Traded.....

theeagleman5

George Hill, our old nemesis from IUPUI, has been traded by the Spurs tonight to the Indiana Pacers for the 15th pick in the first round of the NBA draft (Kawhi Leonard, guard from San Diego State)...so George returns home to Indianapolis....how about that, my friends.... :ugeek:

Since Hill joined the Spurs organization, I've actually become a bit of fan. That fanhood was solidified when Larry Owens joined the Spurs this past year and Hill took LO "under his wing". Best of luck to him and here's to hoping it doesn't benefit IUPUI very much. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Hill has actually become a pretty good NBA player....not sure how he fits in at Indiana but he should continue to get better...TheEagleman expected the Spurs to trade Tony Parker before they got rid of George.....I guess the Pacers preferred the smaller contract and the upside of the younger Hill.... :ugeek:

Agreed, spurs did get a lot of guys back and possible talent. Seemingly flipped a late 1st round pick in Hill for a higher first round pick in Leonard plus unknown foreign guys who they have had success with. I think Hill will start for Indiana.