ORU vs. Dallas Baptist U.

theeagleman5

Who would have predicted this final matchup?....amazing...the Baptists vs. the Pentecostals.....who takes the mound for ORU....Guest?....Gonzo?....gotta win this one or no tomorrow....Still, I would guess that Coach Walton saves Cheech for a possible 2nd game tomorrow..... :ugeek:

Looks like Guest on the mound. I like it - you've gotta win 2 anyway, so give Gonzales another day of rest and have him as sharp as possible tomorrow. I like our chances - go Eagles!

the greys they have on tonight are definitely ORU's best uniforms...expecting another miracle.

Incredible....off to a great start tonight....Go Blue/Gray!....this could wind up being one of the most memorable weekends in ORU baseball history.... ;-)

Well, we won't be going to Houston next weekend for the supers. Cal just eliminated Rice. Baylor now has two chances to win that one. Waco next weekend would be nice!

DBU not going away easy - narrowly miss a 2-run homer foul, settled for one run in the 3rd. It's 4-1 good guys. bottom of the 4th.

Well, if the umps blew the HR call to cost DBU a run, they just gave it back to them on that non-interference call. The runner stuck up his hand and blocked the throw on the DP turn. Should have been an automatic out and it should still be 4-1.

And that makes 3 very, very near miss non-homers against us this weekend at the LF foul pole.

DBU ran like that when they played TCU also. Couple of guys were running out of the baseline. Very aggressive on the bases.

Would be nice if ORU can push across one more run this inning.

I just logged on. Is there really a weather delay?

mm said lightning & weather moving in.

Wish we had played enough to call it.

Radar showed a small thunderstorm moving in from the west, but it appears play may resume soon. ORU leads 5-2, one out, with Golden Eagles at 1st & 2nd, top of the 5th. Schiller batting.