Jerry Sullivan 2011

Irish333

Jerry Sullivan is now pitching for High A ball in Lake Elsinore California. The name of the team is the Storm.

He pitched his first game last night in what is known as a hitters park in a hitters league. He did OK....after a rough first inning and giving up a solo HR, he settled down to pitch 5 solid innings, 5 K's and got his first win of the year. 74 pitches. Final Score 11-1. ORU GOLD rising to the top!

Irish

post-216-0-55337500-1302634653_thumb.jpg

Jerry Sullivan is now pitching for High A ball in Lake Elsinore California. The name of the team is the Storm.

He pitched his first game last night in what is known as a hitters park in a hitters league. He did OK....after a rough first inning and giving up a solo HR, he settled down to pitch 5 solid innings, 5 K's and got his first win of the year. 74 pitches. Final Score 11-1. ORU GOLD rising to the top!

Irish

Is Jerry living in Lake Elsinore, Irish? I know it's an easy drive there from Orange County. When I was a kid my parents owned property in Lake Elsinore - so I am familiar with the area.

TheEagleman is glad to hear that Sully is off to a good start in 2011...keep us posted, Irish!... :clap::rock::y:

• 2 weeks later...

Is Jerry living in Lake Elsinore, Irish? I know it's an easy drive there from Orange County. When I was a kid my parents owned property in Lake Elsinore - so I am familiar with the area.

Yes, Jerry is staying with a host family in the Lake Elsinore area. He will be pitching tonight at 7:05pm PCT. www.stormbaseball.com.

Really miss the ORU games and the play by play call.

Irish!

TheEagleman is glad to hear that Sully is off to a good start in 2011...keep us posted, Irish!... :clap::rock::y:

I hope Chappy makes it..... He has the talent, just needs the break. Hefner is doing really well too! He is currently playing at the AAA level.

The Phillies badly need middle relief, Irish....some guys on the big league squad now (Baez,Zagurski,Herndon) are total garbage....hard to believe Chapman isn't a better and cheaper option!!!.... :ugeek:

• 3 months later...

Hey Irish....how is Jerry doing this season?.... :ugeek: