ORU Vs. TULANE

Holtontulsa

Bring on the Lady Razorbacks!...no reason not to have at least 2500+ on Wednesday night at Mabee Center!..... :wink:

Dr. Rutland and his wife were in attendance and came down to the floor at the end to celebrate the victory.

Hopefully he will be able to rally the student body in chapel on Wednesday, because you know those goofy Hog fans will turn out in numbers that night.

I saw something last night that I've never seen before, and may never see again! Tulane had a guy assistant coach, and after a time out had been called (it could have been a media TO), he popped one of the players, #23, on the rear end, like guys do to each other, as she came off the court!! She turned around and glared at him, and continued glaring at him through most of the time out. He never looked her way again, and sat down after the time out like nothing had happened.

I'd think that could land him in BIG trouble, if the player chose to make something of it.

Dr. Rutland and his wife were in attendance and came down to the floor at the end to celebrate the victory.

Hopefully he will be able to rally the student body in chapel on Wednesday, because you know those goofy Hog fans will turn out in numbers that night.

Gonna really need the students to fill in any of the crowd that will be at church that night. Maybe Dr. Rutland could have an abbreviated 6pm service in Christ Chapel or the new South Ball Room in the Mabee Center.

Oh boy....God forbid that people miss one wednesday night service....I mean, how many times does ORU get a Sweet 16 HOME game in the WNIT?....probably never again in our lifetime....hey people...the good Lord will overlook missing one midweek sermon about Deuteronomy 12 if you go out to Mabee and root on the Lady Eagles!....Oral would certainly approve!...and OR always taught TheEagleman that God is a forgiving God!!!.... ;-)