Arizona State

ManiacAlum

Eagles invade Tempe after the Sun Devils sweep a two-game set from OU. Gonzalez should start for ORU, first pitch set for 8:30 Tulsa time.

This is a big test for ORU vs. the 9th ranked Sun Devils who are 11-3 so far...Gonzalez needs to come up big to get us off on the right foot tonight...a win in game 1 would be sweet!.... :ugeek:

Eagleman, that might be a late start for you on the east coast, with all the basketball and Old Milwaukees by that time :drunk:

The only media I can find for the game is a radio broadcast and Gametracker on ASU's website. Radio has monthly fee, but tracker is free.

ASU athletics website

5-1 Final

AT least we got on the board.

Trouble really begins today as we dig deeper into our talent pool.

The Arizona State pitcher, Kramer Champlin, pitched a complete game. If there is a pitch count stat on him given anywhere, I sure couldn't find it, but I do know he faced 36 batters, so he no doubt made a lot of pitches.

he had 120 pitches.

it looks like the bullpen pitched well for ORU. 5 scoreless innings.

BOXSCORE

That's hilarious - I SCOURED their web site looking for it, and if it is on there I couldn't find it. It was plain as day on ours. Actually, I meant to double-check our box score before I posted that, but didn't. Should have. Thanks for he help, alum.