Governor Mary Fallin to Speak at ORU’s Commencement Ceremony

vcboy2000

Governor%20Fallin.jpg

Governor Mary Fallin will give the commencement address for the Oral Roberts University class of 2011. The ceremony will be held on Saturday, April 30 at 1 p.m. at the ORU Mabee Center.

Read more at ORU.edu

Governor%20Fallin.jpg

Governor Mary Fallin will give the commencement address for the Oral Roberts University class of 2011. The ceremony will be held on Saturday, April 30 at 1 p.m. at the ORU Mabee Center.

Read more at ORU.edu

Nice. I like Mary Fallin.

Gov. Fallin is sorta cute....I assume she is a Republican and a christina?....the cross is a nice touch....what's the background on the Guv?....TheEagleman isn't familiar with her but will head to yahoo and check her out.... :y:

Gov. Fallin is sorta cute....I assume she is a Republican and a christina?....the cross is a nice touch....what's the background on the Guv?....TheEagleman isn't familiar with her but will head to yahoo and check her out.... :y:

A conservative Republican voted in as Oklahoma governor after eight years of a Democrat governor. She served in congress for four years prior to running for governor. Prior to that she had served as Leutenant Governor for 12 years. She's been involved in Oklahoma politics for a long, long time.

I believe that she is also the first female governor in Oklahoma history.

Uh, boys....TheEagleman checked her out and apparently as LT.Governor, she was involved in a bit of a scandal several years ago with a male State trooper/bodyguard...then her husband filed for divorce....hey, we all make mistakes but surprised in a relatively conservative state like Oklahoma that she was able to salvage her political career....any additional scoop on that?....whatever, it didn't stop her from becoming governor.... :ugeek:

• 1 month later...

So how was the 2011 graduation ceremony and Gov. Fallin's speech?....Fallin....does that rhyme with Palin?....hummmmmm?...... :razz:

So how was the 2011 graduation ceremony and Gov. Fallin's speech?....Fallin....does that rhyme with Palin?....hummmmmm?...... :razz:

I was at the baseball game, but my wife was at the ceremony, and she said it was very nice.

Fallin is kind of like orange - nothing rhymes with it, at least that I can think of!! Someone else may think of a word that rhymes. First have rhymes with "pal".