Welcome back!!!

ORUTerry

It has taken longer than we anticipated, but the ORUSports message board is back up. We still need to add some features and "pretty it up" a bit, but you will find that the new board is much more powerful - and certainly more stable than the old one. Dr. Cornelius has worked hard to re-install the board and over time you will see some of the new capabilities that the board will provide.

I know it has been tough for some of you to be without the board - and some have even reverted to the 'old' Rivals site. Welcome back.

• Upvote 1

It's beautiful!....great to have the board back....TheEagleman has been in horrendous withdrawal....I even miss OT....but an 8 game winning streak has helped to ease the pain!!!....yee-hah!.... :)

It has taken longer than we anticipated, but the ORUSports message board is back up. We still need to add some features and "pretty it up" a bit, but you will find that the new board is much more powerful - and certainly more stable than the old one. Dr. Cornelius has worked hard to re-install the board and over time you will see some of the new capabilities that the board will provide.

I know it has been tough for some of you to be without the board - and some have even reverted to the 'old' Rivals site. Welcome back.

This makes this the BEST DAY I've had in a long time!!!!! Hope we can round up and rope in all of the regulars and lurkers that have wandered off over the past few weeks!!!

Thanks so much, ORUTerry, for your generosity in sponsoring the board - I know that there are many of us that would be HAPPY to help with expenses by way or subscriptions, or ad, or donations - just let us know.

And thank YOU, Dr. Cornelius, for working through the challenges and difficulties of getting our wonderful forum operational again. You are SUCH a blessing!!

Looking forward to getting our old discussions rolling again!!

(I LOVE the esthetics of this new board, BTW!!!)

It's beautiful!....great to have the board back....TheEagleman has been in horrendous withdrawal....I even miss OT....but an 8 game winning streak has helped to ease the pain!!!....yee-hah!.... :)

Been missing you, Eagleman!! We've had limited discussion going on on the old rivals board - you can read up if you want by going here. We just lacked a way of letting people know. I emailed those that I had addresses for - but that was few. So glad to all be in one place again!

Great job Dr. C, Terry and anyone else...this looks very nice....TheEagleman was going nuts with no one to talk ORU roundball with.....glad we are up and running for tournament week and our guys are playing their best basketball of the season....Morrison....outstanding....Roundtree....incredible....DBH...fantastic....Niles....nice...even Pearson has been playing very well the past month....and great to have Stokes and Morton back off the bench!!!!..... :wink:

Thanks, TMH....missed you and all the guys!....I was especially lonely during the games....nobody to chat with and bounce things off of....last Thursday night vs. IUPUI was the best TheEagleman has seen the boys play all year....we just dominated Hunter's guys.....this team is peaking at just the right time....no game will be easy in Sioux Falls but we certainly have a shot to win this thing!... :ugeek:

This new board looks great! Glad to be able to lurk among the ORU fans again. Just in time for conference tournament.

Yeah, it's great, but WHERE'S MY BANNER AD??

Oh well, I guess if that's all we lost, it's not so bad.

It will take a while to get all of the new message board components activated. We are working to get the chat room set up.

Thanks for all your hard work, DR & Terry. The rivals site was ok, but it was like living in a hotel. Nice but it wasn't home. Glad to be back.

Sometimes we don't fully appreciate what we have until we lose it. The old message board provided many of us with quality information and fellowship among our fans. Who would have ever thought we would have missed it as much as we did?

The new board looks great! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all you've invested to get up back up and running. We've missed you all so much!

It's great to have this back. Thanks Doc and Terry. I hope this does not jinx our 8 game winning streak. I hope my saying that does not jinx our 8 game winning streak. Or that. I am way too superstitious.

Terry, I'm pretty sure Tex was kidding.

thanks for all the work put in to get the board back up. the rivals site just wasn't the same...no eagleman :D

Great to have the board back! Just spending a few minutes with the new site, I can definitely tell this is a much more ROBUST system.

2 things I've discovered

1. The site has an iPhone app
  2. If you're visiting the site from a mobile phone, you're automatically sent to an optimized mobile version of the message board.

Thanks again guys!

Thanks for the great effort in getting the board up. It's great to read all of the "expert analysis" again.

Thank you, Terry and Doc for bringing the board back. You guys always do things with excellence, and this board is another example of that. It's great to be home!