Nice board

Weatherdemon

Thanks for the compliment. We appreciate all the work and help that TU-Rivals.com has given us over the years.

This board is not affiliated with ORU, although we support the goals of the Athletic Department. The board (and the effort that went into it) is a product of my son's hard work.

I also appreciated TU's helping us with a message board, but it is even cooler to have our own. Thank you to the Blain family for all you do to support ORU athletics and this new message board. :D

Terry - any chance that we could ever hook it up like the old days and get a link to the message board on the ORU athletics website with maybe a disclaimer stating that views stated on the board do not necessarily reflect views of the athletic admin?

I think athletic departments.... not just ORU.... are very wary of message boards and any possible fall out from controversy. As a consequence it is safer for them to just keep a distance.

It would be great to have a link though - because most people probably access that site, at least initially, to find out about ORU Athletics. The new site will hopefully increase our exposure on Google, Yahoo, etc. as people search for ORU Sports/Message Board/etc.