Oakland at Tennessee tonight

ron

I just love the fact that a few Summit League teams are playing some serious competition and that one way or another there is a way to watch the games. I am hoping that Oakland can manage an upset somewhere in their schedule in the next week. They came very close last game. Maybe tonight is the night.

Great win by the Grizzlies in a tough environment. They got lots of love on Sportscenter.

I really wish that I'd recorded that game for re-watching. I thought that the Tennessee crowd was pretty amusing at the end of the game. There were audible gasps at each score by the Grizz. I don't know when I've seen a crowd on TV that was as emotional or shocked by a loss as that one was. It really was an interesting game.

The other thing that was interesting was how Tennessee totally choked in the closing minutes of the game, while OU was poised, hitting the tough shots and making free throws. As I posted on their board last night, OU was the team that looked liked they should be ranked, and TN looked like the mid-major.

Congrats to Oakland.....The Grizz deserve all the acolades they got on ESPN.....very few teams and fans out there have even heard of the Summit League let alone respect it....people have no idea about Oakland, ORU, SDSU, IUPUI, etc....maybe ORU can add to the respect level with an upset at Columbia, MO tomorrow night.....then again...... :sweat: