TU basketball...

theeagleman5

TheEagleman notices that the Golden Hurricane play on ESPN late tonight in Anaheim vs. undefeated UNLV....could be interesting watching.... :geek:

• 2 weeks later...

TU down by 4 at UALR with 5 minutes left....that would be an interesting loss for the Golden Hurricane if they can't come from behind.... :geek:

Tulsa losses at UALR by 69-67....ouch!....OU down 12 at Arizona at the half.... :)

I wish we could have played TU later in the season. I don't like playng them in early November. I also wish we could have pressured them - it appears they can't handle it.

OSU is blasting Tulsa by 17 with about 6 minutes left...guess those TU fans will detest their coach even more after tonight's beating at the BOK.... :P

Donte Medder (point guard) went down with an ACL injury. He was injured last year; not sure if this is the same injury he was recovering from last year. Tough break for this young man. TU is now thin at point guard and susceptible to pressure defenses.

Stephen Idlet has bone bruise and did not play last night. Without him in the post, TU is pretty average.

No point guards, huh?...sounds familiar....maybe we could trade Pearson to TU...do they have anything we want?.... :P

No point guards, huh?...sounds familiar....maybe we could trade Pearson to TU...do they have anything we want?.... :P

I have no desire to give up Pearson for ANYONE TU has to offer . . . :geek:

I have no desire to give up Pearson for ANYONE TU has to offer . . . :geek:

Dude, I can't even imagine that happening! At the beginning of the season I would definitely have entertained those thoughts, Eagleman, but at this point, I honestly do not find them entertaining. Pearson is a key cog in an awesome team. Period. Leave that boy where he is! We need him! Scott Sutton has found the mix that works with these boys. I am anticipating kicking some serious butt Saturday. 8)

Stephen Idlet has bone bruise and did not play last night. Without him in the post, TU is pretty average.

Agreed. If he had been out of the lineup in early November, we'd be 5-3.

TU loses at home in double OT to Princeton this afternoon.....ouch!....those TU alumni will surely be all over the coach this week.... :geek: