South Dakota State vs. Iowa

SOLO_Gold

Watched the game on the Big 10 Network. Nice win by SDSU. They shot the ball well and got nice guard play. The Jacks had good ball movement with nice passing. Very fundamentally sound. This will help the league's RPI.

IUPUI is getting throttled by Gonzaga.

SDSUJack has found a way to impersonate Solo_Gold and ORUTerry! This is serious!!! :):D

No, I guess the posts are too short for that. :) Nice job, Jacks!

Haha Ron. I kept thinking today that I just hoped we played as well as we did on Friday against EIU. Well, we played better despite the 2nd game in 3 days, a 10 hour bustrip and no shoot around.

I am a realist and usually a pessimist but my hopes for this season appear to be coming to life. This is a pretty solid team and very fun to watch. We are finally deep and athletic and, MY BIG THING, finally a TEAM. Our lack of bulk/depth inside started to hurt us right away in the 2nd half but we hit three straight 3's to put the heat back on and we survived their hot second half start (we p'd away a 9 pt halftime lead) not to mention all the free throws they shot.

Ten more 3's tonight....Wolters went 25pts, 9 assts, 5 rebs, 4 steals....BigTenNetwork: "You gotta love these jacks...right now Iowa is looking like the Summit League team"..."This Nate Wolters is unbelievable"..""these two guards have just been nails tonight"..."Nate Wolters has been the best player on the floor".

At the end of the day, it's for our conference. Glad we could finally contribute. I just continue to hope we can ALL get wins like this and gain respectability. Rooting for you Tues against U-Tulsa. GO SUMMIT!